Health is Wealth
The foundation of a new building is the most important part of the building. it could break or crumble and cause the building to lean and eventually tip over. You have got to have a good, solid foundation.
When it comes to our health, we have to have a good foundation too. If your body’s foundation is weak our overall health can be affected. The foundation I am referring to it the colon, also known as the bowel or large intestine.
The Human Digestive System
Your Body is like a Vehicle, Your Car!!
If it gives you trouble, STOP! Why are you not maintaining it properly? You CAN control your Health Future.
Death begins in the Colon.
“There is only one disease & that disease is autointoxication, the body poisoning itself. “-V.E. Irons, Leading Authority & Specialist on Colon Health for 50 years.
Disease is not an entity, but a fluctuating condition of the patient’s body; a battle between the substance of disease and the natural self-healing tendency of the body.- Hippocrates, known as the “Father “ of Modern Medicine
The gastrointestinal system is our largest organ, it’s health is the foundation of a strong body, essential for the absorption of vital nutrients, a vigorous immune system, and the elimination of harmful toxins from the body. The length of your gastrointestinal tract is between 28 and 30 feet, with a surface area of nearly 6000 square feet. IF your intestine becomes overloaded with poison( toxins that have not been eliminated through the bowel system, it will overload the liver causing poisons to circulate in the blood vascular system which can cause disease. When colon is not functioning properly, our entire organism is compromised. If it is not functioning properly and bowel movements are not regular, waste products build up creating a health-threatening domino effect that affects every organ and system of the body.
A healthy gastrointestinal tract contains trillions of micro-flora of about 60 varieties. These aid in the digestive system and manufacturing of nutrients, helping maintain a proper ph balance, and keep harmful bacteria in check.Intestinal microflora is a very essential and specialized part of the human body it is often referred to as an organ and system in itself.
The Intestinal System
The basic function of the colon is the elimination of waste, absorption of water and electrolytes ( essential body chemicals- sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium) and production of certain nutrients, mainly B vitamins and vitamin K.
The Large Intestine and Associated Conditions:
Elimination problems, Constipation, diarrhea.
Inflammation of the appendix.
Small, hard stool, gas, hemorrhoids
.Inflamed or spactic colon
.Lower abdominal pain
.Parasites, always standing with legs crossed, bowed legs, pelvis tilt.
Uric acid crystals in joints, toothache.
.Hair and skin conditions, acne.
.Dark circles under eyes ( an indication of toxicity; or too much lactic acid in the body)
.Sore, tender breasts with menses. Always tired. Fatigue
.Need to be appreciated.
Saying ‘you know” a lot.
Vanity. Being superficial. Always going out. Inability to let go.
The Intestines/ Stress Connection
Some causes of constipation are:
Stress and tension are major factors in causing intestinal problems. It has been stated that nearly 50 percent of stress occurs in the digestive tract.
Ways you can overburden the digestive system
1. Lack of drinking water
2. Not responding to the “call of nature”, the most likely reason for constipation
3. Lack of sufficient exercise, which causes the abdominal muscles to sag, and also the internal organs so it has to work harder to get the results.
4. Lack of proper food supply, minerals, especially calcium, phosphorus, and iron
5. The food we eat is left inside us to digest for longer than 24 hours, toxins begin to form and could be passed into the bloodstream from your colon, which would affect other body tissues.
“The main cause of death in simple terms is “ too much of the wrong stuff going into the body and not enough coming out.”- Unknown
Disorders of the Digestive System
.Appendicitis, cholesterol, cirrhosis, colitis, constipation, diabetes, diarrhea, diverticulitis, flatulence, gallstones, hemorrhoids, hernia, hiccough, indigestion, jaundice, ulcer, varicose veins, and toothache.
What Can You Do To Benefit Your Colon Health?
Boost your Immune system with 4Life Transfer Factor ..When your immune system is functioning properly, every system in your body works better.
1. Eat a diet high in whole foods such a fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts. The most important food for the colon is fiber.
2. Eat meat and dairy products sparingly.
3. Exercise, walking , swimming and bicycling are all good to stimulate the colon to contract and move the food through.
4. Do a detox, or a colon cleanse.
5. Take a good nutritional supplement
6. Try to reduce the stress and tension in your life.
7. Have regular reflexology treatments to boost your immune system health and reduce toxins.
8. Eat according to your blood type
9. Avoid coffee, smoking, and alcohol, and microwave cooking
10. Drink lots of water, 8-10 glasses a day.
(c) 2018 change4lifetime http://www.change4lifetime.com
About the Author Caroline A Lawrence certified professional reflexologist, 4Life Independent Distributor, certified AAMET level one, trainer, writer and publisher. Committed and passionate to help men and women take their lives to another level of health with skills and knowledge she has learned in her journey of life. To find out more about the amazing 4Life opportunity and 4Life product line. Visit: http://www.4life.com/104279/shop